Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ugh, How Ugly!

Once upon a time, there were two LTC swaps in which the participants were to use the ugliest paper in their collections and to just cut it up and stamp it. No embellishments. Participants in each swap would vote on the ugliest card in each swap and the winners would receive a special, one of a kind LTC as a prize.

Group 1 winner: Pink and Green Psychedelic Vomit by The Red Cat
Group 2 winner: Hey, Who You Callin' Ugly? by FreezyCat of Bikercats

We decided to have a little friendly competition and see which paper the LTC community thinks is the ugliest. We both think our respective cards are eye-searing, but here's a chance to let your opinions be known!

Here they are in no particular order:

Hey, Who You Callin' Ugly


Pink and Green Psychedelic Vomit


So, which one is uglier?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both hideous but I would have to say the pink and green one is worse than the other one!!!

Goofy girl

Anonymous said...

I've got to agree. If someone gave me a blouse made out of each and I had to wear one, I'd pick the red and blue. So, the pink and green is uglier.

Janet, Blooming Flowers

Anonymous said...

The red and blue card is hideous! I kinda like the pink and green.
Milagro

Chedva said...

I pick the pink and blue. I agree with Milagro...the other one isn't so bad...

Anonymous said...

Definatly the pink and green as I was scrolling down from the other i saw the pink and green and my stomach dropped what a gross
Paper it does make you want to vomit

Bullits Sweetpea

Anonymous said...

The red and blue one is ugliest to me. I agree with Milagro and some others.... ButterflySuzy

Zoma said...

I pick the red and blue card as "ugliest". Do you see the yellow bird in the pink and green one? I also like swirls.

Anonymous said...

Looking at the swirling pink and green "vomit" paper makes me want to....... (enough said)

brandicat

Stacy Christian said...

I vote for the pink and blue floweredy stuff. The stamp of Maude is perfect because it reminds me of an old lady's house dress.

S

Anonymous said...

I like the blue and red one. The green one is so ugly!!!